Fishing In Oregon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fishing In Oregon

Forum for fishing for the many species of fish available in the state of Oregon. New Members Welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ben Irving

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osprey
Admin
Osprey

Ben Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben Irving   Ben Irving Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 4:19 am

krikcoin wrote:
Osprey wrote:
Right On...it's so cool you have kids to pass on your love for fishing to. I've never had kids and now that I'm getting older wish I would have. But, it's to late in life to think about starting a family. I don't want to be 70 and still have kids at home. You're a lucky man! Enjoy life and good luck with school!

I have extra you want one? just kidding they are fun though

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
krikcoin
krikcoin

Ben Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben Irving   Ben Irving Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 10:20 pm

Osprey wrote:
Right On...it's so cool you have kids to pass on your love for fishing to. I've never had kids and now that I'm getting older wish I would have. But, it's to late in life to think about starting a family. I don't want to be 70 and still have kids at home. You're a lucky man! Enjoy life and good luck with school!

I have extra you want one? just kidding they are fun though
Back to top Go down
Osprey
Admin
Osprey

Ben Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben Irving   Ben Irving Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:26 pm

Back to top Go down
https://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
krikcoin
krikcoin

Ben Irving Empty
PostSubject: Ben Irving   Ben Irving Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 6:40 am

My son and I went fishing at Ben Irving reservoir yesterday we didn't catch a thing I missed a nice bass and we got a couple bites from trout possibly.
We had the canoe out with the trolling motor it was really a nice day other than the fact we got rained on snowed on hailed on and sleeted on all with in an hour span but we were fishing we had a blast..
HOOK EM HARD!!
Kirk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ben Irving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ben Irving   Ben Irving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ben Irving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing In Oregon :: Fishing by Location :: Southern Oregon-
Jump to: