Fishing In Oregon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fishing In Oregon

Forum for fishing for the many species of fish available in the state of Oregon. New Members Welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chinook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
krikcoin
krikcoin

Chinook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinook   Chinook Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 5:42 pm

Osprey wrote:
I love watching fish go up through ladders. I haven't done that for a long time. I need to take a ride over to Alsea and check out the ladders on the North Fork Alsea, and Fall Creek, it's been to long! I also like to go to the hatcheries and check out the fish.

I go to the ladder here on my lunch break it is pretty kewl to see al those big fish in there most of this year have been natives that I have seen
Back to top Go down
Osprey
Admin
Osprey

Chinook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinook   Chinook Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:21 pm

I love watching fish go up through ladders. I haven't done that for a long time. I need to take a ride over to Alsea and check out the ladders on the North Fork Alsea, and Fall Creek, it's been to long! I also like to go to the hatcheries and check out the fish.
Back to top Go down
https://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
krikcoin
krikcoin

Chinook Empty
PostSubject: Chinook   Chinook Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 2:25 pm

I saw a Chinook yesterday at the fish ladder in Winchester it was a pretty good one about a native a b unch of steelhead as wll all native bred too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chinook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinook   Chinook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chinook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing In Oregon :: Fishing by Species :: Salmon-
Jump to: