Fishing In Oregon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fishing In Oregon

Forum for fishing for the many species of fish available in the state of Oregon. New Members Welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It happened

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osprey
Admin
Osprey

It happened Empty
PostSubject: That's why they call it fishing, Not Catching!   It happened Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 1:58 am

It happens to the best of us! I think it might be a little early for Bass! I never seemed to catch much until atleast April or so. Better luck next time! Razz Shocked Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
krikcoin
krikcoin

It happened Empty
PostSubject: It happened   It happened Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 6:24 am

Well it happened to me today I got skunked.
I was so excited to finally get out there and get the float tube out on the pond well first off it was overcast so I thought ohhh yeah this is perfect.
I walked to where I always put in sat down checked all my lures, platics and the air in my tube. Then I kind of sat there for a minute soaked in the moment I was ready to go fishing the first trip of the year and I was alone timr to relax and just think about what life has thrown at me.
So after Decided to get in got my fins on and in I went. WOW you know that water is cold this time of year even with neoprene waders on well never the less I was fishing. So I stared out throwing a 3 inch watermelon Senko on 1 pole and on the other I had a yellow magic black and gold popper just to try it. I tried to fish slow and be patient but cold water was getting the best of me so I was fishing a lopt fater than I needed to be any way I through everything under the sun at them and then some and got 1 bite. Unreal any way I made the best of it. and made my wat all the way around the pond all for not oh well maybe next time.

Hook Em Hard

Krikcoin
Back to top Go down

It happened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing In Oregon :: Other Topics Related to Fishing :: The Skunk Thread-
Jump to: