Fishing In Oregon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fishing In Oregon

Forum for fishing for the many species of fish available in the state of Oregon. New Members Welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Good People of FIO!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Osprey
Admin
Osprey

Greetings Good People of FIO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings Good People of FIO!   Greetings Good People of FIO! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:32 am

Thanks Ian...and welcome aboard! Cool
Back to top Go down
https://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
ArcticAmoeba
Minnow
ArcticAmoeba

Greetings Good People of FIO! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Good People of FIO!   Greetings Good People of FIO! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:24 pm

Hi all! The names Ian, some of you may recognize me from OFF, as i recognize a few members here. For those that care, or don't know, i fish the Clackamas river most of the time, for the sea run fish that come up it all year! I have been getting into bass fishin lately. Real fighters! Not what i thought to say the least...Might as well get more introduced predatory fish out of our Salmon waters right??? Thanks for havin another site Ron, this one looks like it has way more boards than others, and i will enjoy posting up here!
Back to top Go down

Greetings Good People of FIO!
Page 1 of 1