Fishing In Oregon

Forum for fishing for the many species of fish available in the state of Oregon. New Members Welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

more pics of some fish

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krikcoin

PostSubject: Re: more pics of some fish   Thu May 08, 2008 3:02 pm

Troutski where bouts you been fishing with those lizards I could use some more lol! anyway I think you need to use a lighter weight from the sounds of it I use an 1/8 oz to 1/4 oz sliding bullet sinker and let it slide, or I use a split 1/8 oz bullet clipped right above the hook and work them much slower. So if you get hung up its not jammed in the rocks or reeds whatever it is you are fishing. And they are up close to the sides of ponds and lakes now in the reeds and shalloe areas so look for them there throw something that will entice them to get that thing out of there area lizards and creature baits are perfect good luck my friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krikcoin

PostSubject: Re: more pics of some fish   Thu May 08, 2008 2:56 pm

Raincatcher you don't need an 11 foot pole a 6-7 foot rod is just fine and you will be perfectly happy with the results of those that's all i use and I seem to ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troutski
Trout

PostSubject: Lures...   Sat May 03, 2008 4:06 pm

Now as we all know, I am a Trout angler...but lately (last year or so) I have been playing with the idea of targeting Bass. Well at least I understand that Bass like cover even more than Trout, my question is how do you keep from losing a hundred dollars of lures each time you go out...? Those trees and rocks are kicking my $#@, I have left more lizards on rocks than mother nature has. Do I need heaver line or better technics....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raincatcher
Minnow

PostSubject: Re: more pics of some fish   Sat May 03, 2008 2:05 am

Hi Gang! I knew I'd track y'all down... Very Happy Looks like a great place to learn more about a great sport. I wish I had followed the link the first time I came across it.
I would love to get into some bass,but I recently was told I need at least an eleven foot pole. I'm going to try with a shorter rod, because it will be a while before I get a biggie. Any do's or don'ts for a greenhorn?
Barb
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pomegranatewoe.blogspot.com
Osprey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: more pics of some fish   Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:37 pm

Those are a couple nice fatties! I never get tired of seeing that someone is catching fish. Seeing all of those smallies brings back many memories for me. I used to do a lot of bass fishing.

Fishing isn't just a hobby...It's a lifestyle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
krikcoin

PostSubject: more pics of some fish   Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:11 am

Hope you all dont get sick of seeing these fish feel free to comment about them seems there isn't much of that going on lately.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more pics of some fish   

Back to top Go down

more pics of some fish
Page 1 of 1