Fishing In Oregon

Forum for fishing for the many species of fish available in the state of Oregon. New Members Welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Floating The South

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
krikcoin

PostSubject: shad   Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:42 am

I don't do much Shad fishing I do alot of smallmouth in the summer though July won't be a problem I will post on her e when I am going I usually start at 4:30 or 5:00 and go till dark I pack a lunchand all so it is a blast hope you are able to make it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bentrod
Minnow

PostSubject: Re: Floating The South   Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:29 am

I might try to take you up on that offer, but I'll have to wait until about July as there is just too much trout fishing until then. Do you fish for shad around there?
Back when I was a kid there was a lot of good shad fishing right below Mt Nebo.Right below the numbers on the mountain. Big shad.

Bentrod
Back to top Go down
View user profile
krikcoin

PostSubject: Re: Floating The South   Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:15 pm

Osprey wrote:
I might have to take you up on that! I used to do a lot of small and largemouth fishing. But most of the places I went have been closed. I also had to walk into them, and since my head-on car accident I can't walk very well on uneven ground. So that put a stop to it. I fish from a boat now. And since there aren't many places to launch a boat in my area where there are bass, I don't fish for them anymore. I do have a great spot though. But, you have to walk in and wade back and forth accross the creek to get to the holes. I caught a smallie that was 28 3/4 inches on this creek.

nice I'm always game for fishin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osprey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Floating The South   Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:28 pm

I might have to take you up on that! I used to do a lot of small and largemouth fishing. But most of the places I went have been closed. I also had to walk into them, and since my head-on car accident I can't walk very well on uneven ground. So that put a stop to it. I fish from a boat now. And since there aren't many places to launch a boat in my area where there are bass, I don't fish for them anymore. I do have a great spot though. But, you have to walk in and wade back and forth accross the creek to get to the holes. I caught a smallie that was 28 3/4 inches on this creek.

Fishing isn't just a hobby...It's a lifestyle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
krikcoin

PostSubject: Floating The South   Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:01 pm

I will be making many float tube trips on the South Umpqua Roseburg area this year once the river slows down a bit I also take my canoe out from time with a lil 40 thrust trolling motor on the back if anyone is going to be in the Roseburg area and wants to do some Smallie fishing let me know. I'm always game to fish.
Hook Em Hard!

Kirk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floating The South   

Back to top Go down

Floating The South
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1