Fishing In Oregon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fishing In Oregon

Forum for fishing for the many species of fish available in the state of Oregon. New Members Welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OFF Off Again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
combat chuck
Minnow

OFF Off Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF Off Again!   OFF Off Again! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 1:57 pm

Its back up... post while you can! Laughing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Osprey
Admin
Osprey

OFF Off Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF Off Again!   OFF Off Again! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 5:38 pm

I get the feeling that some of the members on OFF feel that I'm trying to take sometning away from OFF. That was not my plan when I started this site. I started it to be an alternate site when OFF is down. Only so we can keep in touch in case OFF has problems. If some of the members who join this site decide they prefer to visit here that's totally up to them. My intentions were not to take anything or anyone away from OFF!
Back to top Go down
https://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
combat chuck
Minnow

OFF Off Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF Off Again!   OFF Off Again! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:39 pm

Osprey wrote:
I almost replied to my post advertizing this site today when I visited the site. I guess I should have, maybe more of the members would think about joining us so they don't lose touch with one an other. There are so many good people on that site that I'd like to get together with for a day of fishing but if we lose touch it may not ever happen.

Definetely, thats how I made my way back here. After finding this community I have so many more ideas of where and how to fish and I enjoy sharing what I find. Im fine with having two sites to check if it means that I dont loose touch.
Back to top Go down
Osprey
Admin
Osprey

OFF Off Again! Empty
PostSubject: OFF Off Again!   OFF Off Again! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 3:21 am

Well that didn't last long! I think Anatoliy's changes may have just overloaded the program that runs the site. I sure can't see this as a good thing for the site, being down so many times in just a weeks time. I almost replied to my post advertizing this site today when I visited the site. I guess I should have, maybe more of the members would think about joining us so they don't lose touch with one an other. There are so many good people on that site that I'd like to get together with for a day of fishing but if we lose touch it may not ever happen.
Back to top Go down
https://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

OFF Off Again! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFF Off Again!   OFF Off Again! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFF Off Again!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing In Oregon :: Other Topics Related to Fishing :: Anouncements-
Jump to: