Fishing In Oregon

Forum for fishing for the many species of fish available in the state of Oregon. New Members Welcome!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

OFF Down Again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Osprey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFF Down Again   Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 am

Troutski wrote:
Osprey wrote:
combat chuck wrote:
I feel so lost without it! After an extensive search I was able to get google to display your thread with the site address here, dont know how many others could do it... but I found my way here! Very Happy

Sorry it was so hard for you to find us... that will change when I purchase a domain name for the site. I've been going to do just that but it seems as if something always comes up so I can't afford to do it. Hopefully it will happen soon. I'll let all the members know of the address change when I do do it.

Again welcome to the site and I hope you post often!

No.....No.....don't change anything. We can spread the word to other members and new members, maybe the domain name is what started the stuff on off.

Chuck
I suppose it could be...but I dought that would cause any of that type of problems. All that would change is the site would have an address like www.fishinginoregon.org instead of being just an html address. It would make it easier for websearches to find us, so we would gain more members.

Fishing isn't just a hobby...It's a lifestyle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fishinginoregon.forumotion.com
Troutski
Trout

PostSubject: Re: OFF Down Again   Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:32 am

Osprey wrote:
combat chuck wrote:
I feel so lost without it! After an extensive search I was able to get google to display your thread with the site address here, dont know how many others could do it... but I found my way here! Very Happy

Sorry it was so hard for you to find us... that will change when I purchase a domain name for the site. I've been going to do just that but it seems as if something always comes up so I can't afford to do it. Hopefully it will happen soon. I'll let all the members know of the address change when I do do it.

No.....No.....don't change anything. We can spread the word to other members and new members, maybe the domain name is what started the stuff on off.

Chuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osprey
Admin

PostSubject: Welcome   Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:26 am

combat chuck wrote:

Back to top Go down
combat chuck
Minnow

PostSubject: Re: OFF Down Again   Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Troutski
Trout

PostSubject: Change.......   Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Thats what happens when you grow, changes.... I do like the new look of the site, very eye catching to me. Seems like the site is being spammed on a regular basis, he is quite a bit more tolerant with that than I would be. I look at it like junk mail of the internet, you should have the right to stop it if you like. Just my opinion, its not my site........

Chuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osprey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OFF Down Again   Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Troutski wrote:
I am not sure whats going on with OFF, at least this time I have Anatoliy's e-mail address and let him know about it. He is back in town also, hopefully he can get the bugs worked out.

Chuck

I didn't realize it had been down earlier this week...I wonder if it has to do with all the changes he's been making to the site. I think I'm going to leave this site pretty simple...less chance of problems. I'm glad to hear he's not being so secretive with you, and gave you his e-mail address finnally.

Back to top Go down
Troutski
Trout

PostSubject: Twice in one week....?   Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:04 pm

I am not sure whats going on with OFF, at least this time I have Anatoliy's e-mail address and let him know about it. He is back in town also, hopefully he can get the bugs worked out.

Chuck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Osprey
Admin

PostSubject: OFF Down Again   Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:02 am

I don't know if any of you tried to go to OFF tonight...but it won't open again, and says page cannot be found! I don't know what's going on this time, but it can't be good for the site when it keeps going down. I guess we'll see what happens!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFF Down Again   

Back to top Go down

OFF Down Again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fishing In Oregon :: Other Topics Related to Fishing :: Anouncements-
Jump to: